Monday, April 13, 2009

perfect peace and rest

Isaiah 26:3–4: You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

Find your rest in Me

©4-12-09 Hannah Muonio

Find your rest in Me

In perfect peace I will keep you
In perfect love I will cover you
Find your rest in Me

With perfect strength I will carry you
With perfect stride I will walk with you
Find your rest in Me

I am the Rock that you are seeking
I am the Refuge that you need
I am the Fortress that never fails
I am the Savior, come to Me

Why do you sink in sand when you can stand on the Rock?
Why do you crumble under burdens you can nail to the cross?
Why do you falter with fear when your only need
is to put your trust in Me?

The places I have brought you from
are nothing compared
to the places I will bring you to
and when I send you out
I will faithfully show
you where I want you to go

Know Me
I’m the Lord God almighty
I made you with purpose and power
I am your heavenly Father
Child, find your rest in Me

No comments: