Wednesday, October 7, 2009

“It sounds like you’re struggling with knowing what it is to be human.” ~ Jacque (to me)

Jesus’ words in John 14:1–4: “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

You have gone to prepare a place for me
©10-6-09 hannah muonio

bursting with eternity
i long to be free
my life laid
for the One who made
given as one forgiven

to understand
this time and land
leaves me weeping
in Your keeping
seeking and speaking

i am not yet home

surrounded by temporary
implanted with eternity
knowing only this
i’m Yours amidst
severe, but for joy i persevere

i long for home

No comments: