Monday, March 30, 2009

satisfy me

Lord, satisfy me
©3/27/09 Hannah Muonio

Lord, fill me
Lord, still me
satisfy my hungry soul
Lord, be near me
Lord, steer me
clarify the push and pull

lift my eyes
neath drooping lids
to meet Yours

cradle my head
aching from heaviness
swirling with pain

Lord, heal me
Lord, feel me
satisfy my breaking heart
Lord, speak to me
Lord, keep me
bind me lest i fall apart

Lord, lift me
Lord, shift me
satisfy my gaping lack
Lord, hold me
Lord, enfold me
pacify life’s gnawing wrack

Lord, take me
Lord, make me
what You desire me to be
Lord, shape me

Lord, clean me
for You have seen me

Lord, grow me
Lord, know me
to You i owe it all

Lord, fill me
when i am spilled out
Lord, build me

Lord, break me
from where i have been
Lord, bind me
till i’m whole again

Lord, satisfy me

Lord, will me
to rest in You

Lord, stand for me

Lord, Your hand
Lord, Your heart
Lord, Your strength
Lord, Your ways
Lord, Your love
Lord, Your grace
Lord, Your hope
Lord, Your face

Lord, satisfy me
with Yourself

No comments: