Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my full desire.

Psalm 27:4 "One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple."

enraptured by You
©12-9-08 hannah muonio

who am i?
i wonder
that You would call my name
that i might follow
and adore You and attain
a spotless Lamb to purify
my filth and stain
yes, who am i?

how can i serve?
i wonder
for what purpose You would will
to use my trembling
hands, feet, lips, life, for still
with weakness i an empty vessel
my Lord, to fill
how can i serve?

my God,
to be loved
by You is the very breath
of life itself
my God,
to speak with You
my source of joy I find myself
enraptured by
my God,
to worship and
adore You
my God,
to fall to my knees
my face before You
my God,
to sing and to pray
night and day
my God,
to love You
is the greatest call
to which i desire
take my all

who am i?
i am Yours
chosen and set apart
deep thanks
flowing from a heart
of flesh
and i wonder where to start
worship

No comments: